With the whole release of Bleaq 2.0 last week I wanted to try something I really like on other blogs: a month review! A quick summary from all the posts that past month, awesome links, and other things I’d love to share with you. Hope you enjoy!
This month on Bleaq
- Highly detailed mixed media illustrations by Alexander Coroll
- Gloomy portraits by Slevin Aaron
- Geometric portraits by Edward Cao
- Drawings of life and death by Shaun Beaudry
- Feathered sculptures by Lucy Glendinning
- The creepy cute drawings of Risa Mehmet
- Mysterious paintings by Heather McLean
- Manipulated fashion editorial photographs by Jean-François Lepage
- Dark paintings by Fabien Claude
- Beautiful photos of decay by Jan Stel
- Spotlight #6: Eva van Oosten on her dreamy photography
- Artist Aganetha Dyck collaborates with bees to create sculptures, via Colossal
- Gorgeous dressed in the Gardem S/S 2014 collection, via ReneeRuin
- Beautiful photographs of people in glass boxes by Alexis Mire, via IGNANT
- Underwater turntable by Evan Holm, via Colossal
And I guess you’ve already seen this, but the lovely Chelsea Wolfe (yup, another fan!) released a video for ‘Feral Love’ from her latest album ‘Pain is Beauty’ this month. It’s a preview for a film to be released later this year, I can’t wait!
Do you have anything you’d like to add? Let me know in the comments or find me on Twitter. Have a nice weekend and I hope to see you again next Monday.